Sunday, June 08, 2008

At the moment...

I'm reading... The Cheshire Cat's Eye by Marcia Muller; The Lady Investigates: Women Detectives and Spies in Fiction by Craig & Cadogan and the Winter 2007 issue of Stiletto magazine by Sisters in Crime.

I'm cooking... Lamb & Mushroom Casserole, roasted lamb chops with vegetables and gravy, Florida Chicken Drumsticks, Oxtail Stew - warm and comfortable winter foods.

I'm dreaming... of a trip to Canberra in early August to visit my brother and my friend Ali (hard to believe it's been over five years since I was last there), and a pet friendly coastal holiday in the not-to-distant future so Bean can run on the sand, swim in the sea and chase seagulls for the first time in his life.

I'm wearing... workwise, my favourite item of clothing: woollen man-style trousers that are so comfortable and warm, teamed with my ever-increasing range of brightly coloured long-sleeved 70s shirts and a blazer or cardigan; and cargo pants and four layers of jumpers for early morning and nighttime dog walks (with beanie and mittens if it's really cold).

Q & A Time.

What is your favorite food? Milk chocolate. Roast meals. Milkshakes. Queensland mangoes straight from the tree.

Which schools did you go to? Capella Pre-school, followed by Capella Primary School, followed by St. Lawrence Primary School, followed by Flora Hill Secondary College, followed by Bendigo Senior Secondary College.

What is your favorite color? Green or blue or brown.

Who is your celebrity crush? Vincent D'Onofrio.

Dream vacation?
Europe.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An author. A fashion designer. A mother. A librarian.

What makes you happy?
Simple things, like seeing a beautiful sunset, sitting in the sun and reading a good book, or watching my dog play.

No comments: